Maximize Your Membership
- Take advantage of the promotional opportunities to maximize your membership. Post submissions to the “Member News”. Example: Articles, promotion of products or services, courses, trainings or offer a member-to-member special. Note: Keep your posts to a maximum of once per week. We recommend you post a minimum of one article or services/trainings per month to gain recognition for what you have to offer. Login to your account create a post in the Member News, post an event or connect on the Forum (Community).
- Connect with your fellow members. Make an effort to connect with the other members through the Forum. Share ideas or tips to help them…be supportive. People like doing business with a helpful person and it’s the best way to get referrals from other members.
- Watch the members list for new members, and make sure you take a few minutes to introduce yourself and welcome them.
- Get involved! People will remember you by the conversations you have on the forum and seeing your name in the membership directory. The more active you are in the your membership, the more they will remember you!
- Refer business to fellow members and use their services whenever possible. What goes around, comes around!
- Promote, promote, promote! The more members that join the NLP Global Standards Association, the more valuable it becomes for all of us.
- Add your event to our events calendar using your membership login information.
- Show your affiliation: Are you proud to be a member of the NLP Global Standards Association? Show your affiliation on your company website. You have received the NLP Global Standards Seal when you signed up as a member in your Welcome letter. Post it on your website with a link to the NLPGS site. Then all you have to do is link it to our url: www.NLPGlobalStandards.com
- And make sure your contact information in the directory is up to date.To have your picture show up in the membership directory, you will have to create an *Avatar. To do so simply go to www.gravatar.com and setup an account. You will need to upload your picture to your gravatar account. Use the same email address you use to join the NLPGS Association and your profile picture will automatically show up in your profile on your NLP Global Standards Association membership site.
* An avatar is the graphical representation of the user or the user’s alter ego or character. When setting up your avatar for your profile, we suggest you use a picture of yourself and not a cartoon character. Unless of course, it is a better representation of the work you do.