We ask all members to follow the Professional Code of Ethics below.
- Do your best to model and integrate the presuppositions of NLP
- Conduct business in the marketplace in a truthful, honest manner, always seeking a “win-win” for all parties
- Advertise yourself in an honest, forthright manner and do not make claims about yourself which are not true
- Only advertise yourself as a member of an organization or association if you belong to the organization or association and are a member in good standing
- Protect the confidentiality of your clients unless it is legally imperative that you make disclosure or have been given written permission to do so. If you find yourself in a therapy situation in which you clearly do not have the skills appropriate for the situation, bring closure to the situation and make an appropriate referral
- Only post to the “Member News” a maximum of once per week so as not to flood the membership with submissions, thereby allowing other members fair and equal exposure
- Do my best to support other members of this association
- Before you post any comments or connect with other members, follow these simple rules: THINK
T – is it true?
H – is it helpful?
I – is it inspiring?
N – is it necessary?
K – is it kind?
Professional Code of Ethics
NOTE: By following the Professional Code of Ethics, we expect you to automatically use the NLP Presupposition: Respect each person’s model of the world. You do not have to agree with their model, but please respect it.
Also, following the simple rules for THINK is required as a member of this association. Failure to follow the simple rules of this association will give the administrator reason to disable your account, and your membership will be cancelled.